BARCELONA IN A CLICK
Sightseen, Designed for families, MyExploration, Passepartour, Less than 1 hour walking
Become a photographer for a few hours. Present your own view of Barcelona by taking photos in the city's most iconic locations. Post them on social media to make your followers green with envy. And don't forget to add the hashtag #costagrammer and tag @costacruisesofficial.
Montjuïc: Barcelona seen from above
- Sagrada Família, the genius of Gaudì
- Passeig de Gràcia, modernist architecture
First of all remember to add the hashtag #costagrammer and the tag @costacruisesofficial to the best photos of the day.
- The tour begins on Montjuïc, a high point that provides a privileged view of the city.
- The second stop is the Sagrada Família, an icon of the city of Barcelona. If you can find it, take a photo of the magic square, so-called because the sum of each side is always 33, or position yourself at the bottom to appreciate the verticality of the construction which is typical of the Gothic style.
- The modernist façades reflected in the windows of the designer shops can also be an original source of inspiration along the Passeig de Gràcia. A different way to photograph Casa Batlló focusing on the mask-shaped railings.
- As you return to the ship your social media will be going crazy with likes and comments.
Good to know
- The “No Barriers Tour” is a collaboration between the Costa Cruises Foundation and the Italian Multiple Sclerosis Association (AISM) in order to offer “slower” excursions and itineraries with fewer obstructions. The “No Barriers Tour” on this excursion is available exclusively on Costa Smeralda.
- If you are a wheelchair user, the “No Barriers Tour” must be booked through your cruise contact.
- This excursion is suitable if you have minor mobility impairment and can walk unassisted for short distances. If you are a wheelchair user, the presence of a companion not provided by the ship is required. Most of our operators require wheelchairs to be foldable. However, in some ports there may not be enough space to accommodate wheelchairs on the bus. Please therefore inform the on-board excursions office manager immediately after boarding to immediately reserve your seat on the bus before the tour starts.