BOAT TRIP TO THE PALEOKASTRITSA BAY CAVES
Panorama, Nature, Beach, Culture, Shopping
Be an explorer for a day and board a local boat for a trip to the Nafsika, Saint Nicholas and Blue Eye caves in the coves of Paleokastritsa.Then switch from the sea to art, or vice versa, in the city of Corfu, with its cricket and Venetian architecture. Yes, because Spianada Square, one of the largest squares in Europe, is the favorite destination for local people to challenge each other at this sport.
- Paleokastritsa: beach and boat trip to visit the Nafsika, Saint Nicholas and Blue Eye caves
- Corfu Town: medieval heart and old quarter of Campiello.
- How often do you get to watch cricket being played in a town square? Corfu has this treat in store for you on Spianada Square, one of the largest squares in Europe.
- Our guide will lead you from the Venetian atmosphere and narrow streets of the Campiello district to the church of Saint Spyridon, the island's patron saint, venerated both by the Catholic and Orthodox churches. The old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is brimming with craft workshops where you can step back in time.
- You'll soon be ready for a refreshing dip in the sea at Paleokastritsa bay.
- Board a local boat to visit the three caves of Nafsika, Saint Nicholas and Blue Eye. In the Nafsika cave, sea creatures swim through fields of Neptune grass The Saint Nicholas cave will astonish you with its imposing granite structure, while the Blue Eye cave is well-known for the sunlight that draws an eye on the water animated by the countless fish that inhabit it. You'll just have to take a photo for your social media friends to envy.
Good to know
- There is no guide on the boat trip.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions to protect your health and to comply with regulations and the safety protocol.