MYKONOS VIEWS AND SURPRISE DINNER
Discovery & taste, Sightseen, Less than 1 hour walking, 52
From the coast to the heart of the island and its capital Chora. Here you'll find out why pelicans and windmills are considered the symbols of Mykonos. You'll also visit Little Venice, where the houses look out to sea. And in the evening, dinner in an ancient taverna with a local chef and a final surprise for you.
- Tour of Agios Ioannis and Ornos beaches
- Village of Ano Mera and Monastery of Panagia Tourliani
- City of Mykonos with gourmet dinner
- A guided sightseeing tour of Agios Ioannis beach, with its view of the Island of Delos, where legend has it that Apollo was born. On the way, you'll also see Ornos beach and its bay with many boats moored there.
- In Ano Mera, a quiet village where the architecture is typical of the Cyclades, you'll see Panagia Tourliani, a monastery built in 1542 with a white marble façade, bell tower and fountain.
- In Chora, or Mykonos Town, you'll see windmills that are more than 400 years old. You'll also see the area of Alefkandra, known as Little Venice, a neighborhood where the houses look directly out onto the sea. But that's not all: you may also come across a few pelicans along the way.
- In Mykonos Town, among the maze of streets deliberately designed to thwart pirate attacks, we'll gather in an ancient taverna with a local food expert to enjoy taramosalata, a fish roe meze, grilled octopus and tzatziki sauce. Final surprise: the Greek Kit**. We'll leave you to discover what it contains.
Good to know
- Before booking the excursion or once on board, contact the excursion office to check the availability of vegetarian or gluten-free dishes and to report any food intolerances.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.
- A shuttle bus is available for your return journey back to the ship.