FULL SERVICE ON A VOLCANIC BEACH
You're on the Perivolos lava beach: focus on diving into the sea and working on your tan. Leave your comfort up to us. Have you ever tried tomatokeftedes and marinated gavros? They're part of the inclusive local lunch. On the way back, you'll have some free time to wander around Fira, the island's capital, and get back to the port by cable car.
- Santorini caldera
- Perivolos volcanic beach
- Local lunch in a beach restaurant
- Fira, the island's capital
- You'll reach Athinios harbor by sea on a launch Your adventure starts here: get ready to see the Santorini caldera: the summit of the ancient volcano that sank into the sea, from the most panoramic point on the island.
- From there, you'll travel to Perivolos Beach, an almost 7 km long stretch of black volcanic sand. You just think about relaxing, we'll take care of the rest, providing you with umbrellas, loungers and chilled beverages.
- Also waiting for you is a Greek-style lunch of fish and seafood. Including gavros, marinated anchovies, grilled octopus and fried squid rings. Beverages are included.
- To round off the tour, you'll have some free time to stroll through the narrow streets of Fira, the capital of Santorini, among the local craft shops.
- If you want a final panoramic view, travel back to the harbor by cable car. The trip is on us.
Good to know
- Before booking the excursion or once on board, contact the excursion office to check the availability of vegetarian or gluten-free dishes and to report any food intolerances.
- We provide umbrellas and beach loungers for adults. Children will share their parents' beach lounger.
- During the tour, a local guide will provide you with assistance and information.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.
- To reach the tender station you can travel by cable car or on foot. The cable car fare is included in the excursion price.