ATHENS IN COMFORT
Sightseen, Designed for families, MyExploration, Passepartour, Less than 1 hour walking, Family friendly
Discover Athens and its most important ports on a fully-equipped sightseeing tour bus. Our guide will introduce you to the Zea Marina and the Port of Mikrolimano, before showing you around downtown Athens, from the Temple of Zeus to the Plaka district. A complete tour of the city, before returning, rested and happy, to Piraeus.
- Port of Zea and Mikrolimano promenade
- Athens old town: sightseeing tour
- Plaka, Andrianou Street
- All the comforts of a sightseeing bus and the variety of an excursion that will introduce you to the many different faces of Athens. Get comfortable and listen to the tales told by the guide: we're off.
- It's a short trip from the port of Piraeus to the Zea Marina. This perfectly circular inlet, known to the locals as “Pasalimani”, was used by Themistocles in the 5th century BC as a defense against the Persians.
- Follow the yachts to the Mikrolimano or 'small port' promenade and look out over the Saronic Gulf before venturing inland towards downtown Athens. The sights here look like the pages of a history book: the national library, university, parliament building and Panathenaic Stadium all deserve a quick photo.
- Climb effortlessly up to the Plaka district, the oldest in the city, where time has stood still among neoclassical buildings, ancient monuments, vintage stores and cafés.
- A sightseeing tour around downtown Piraeus completes your adventure. You've reached your destination.
Good to know
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to protect your health and to comply with regulations and the safety protocol.