TRIP TO SVETI JACOV BEACH BY BOAT
An unforgettable day with moments of pure relaxation on the magnificent pebble beach of Sveti Jacov, with a walk along the charming narrow streets of Dubrovnik's historic centre
What we will see
- Pebble beach of Sveti Jakov and crystal-clear waters
- Historic centre of Dubrovnik
What we will do
- We leave the port by boat and travel to Sveti Jakov beach, named after Sveti Jakov (Saint James) church situated just one kilometre from the city of Dubrovnik. From the beach we can admire a magnificent view of the old city.
- Comfortable seats, loungers and parasols await us on the beach, where we can relax in the shade for two hours in absolute comfort.
- After the beach we go to the old city, where we have the opportunity to wander in the characteristic narrow streets of the historic centre whose beauty earned it UNESCO World Heritage Site status and the nickname "Pearl of the Adriatic".
- If we wish, we can also enjoy some shopping at the numerous little shops in the centre, or go straight back to the ship by coach.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- Suitable footwear for the beach is recommended.
- This excursion does not include a guide. A local courier will provide information in English.
- The excursion includes: beach umbrellas and sun beds (for adults only).
- This tour is not recommended for individuals who suffer from sea sickness.?
- Guests can return to the ship on the shuttle buses provided. Please check in the “Diario di bordo” program the timing of the last shuttle bus available.