AN AFTERNOON IN ‘‘PARADISE‘‘
Once a destination for hippies and hedonists, Paradise Beach is the nightlife capital. Electronic music, fun and a thousand shades of blue are the basic ingredients. Add the golden sands typical of Mykonos and you have everything you need.
- Paradise Beach
- After a short sightseeing trip by bus, you'll reach the southern end of the island, where Paradise Beach, the most famous beach on Mykonos, awaits.
- Here you can hire everything you need to make yourself comfortable: beach loungers and chairs, umbrellas, cabins… as well as water sports, pedalos, banana boats and much more.
- Alternatively, get swept up by the bass drum dance beat at the eternal beach party that has made this beach so famous. With a mix of young people looking for fun, club culture diehards and outlandish characters: there are no taboos at Paradise Beach.
- The beach bars serve drinks and music at all hours.
Good to know
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.
- Music at the Paradise Beach resort may be played at high volume.
- Naturism is practiced on several of the island's beaches.
- During the tour, a local guide will provide you with assistance and information.
- Beach umbrellas and loungers not included.
- Water sports not included.