DISCOVERING PARIS: THE CITY OF LIGHT
Designed for families, Culture & local gems, Less than 1 hour walking, Family friendly
In a nutshell A whole day dedicated to discovering Paris and the monuments that make the City of Light one of the most fascinating capital cities in the world, a richly cultural place immersed in a romantic atmosphere.
Good to know
- Paris: Champs-Élysées, Eiffel Tower, Place de la Concorde
- We will spend a whole day exploring Paris and its monuments that symbolise French grandeur, starting with the Champs-Élysées , one of the broadest, most majestic avenues in Paris and one of the most famous streets in the world. For around 3 km it is lined with shops, luxury hotels, restaurants and cafés.
- From here we will move on to have a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower , originally built for the Universal Exhibition of 1889 and the symbol of the French capital. The 324 m high structure, the highest in Paris, is divided into three levels that are open to the public and accessed either by lift or stairs.
- The various stages of our tour also include a stop at the famous Place de la Concorde , designed by the architect Ange-Jacques Gabriel and famous for having become the bloody stage of the Revolution when over a thousand people were guillotined here, including Robespierre and Marie Antoinette.
Good to know
- The excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark at Le Havre.
- The coach transfer to Paris takes approximately 3 hours each way.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.