BAROLO WINE AND TRUFFLES IN THE LANGHE
Green-pass required, MyExploration, 52
Gastronauts of the world unite! We're off to discover the Langhe, an area of Piedmont that's famous for its culinary excellence. In Barolo and Alba, you can taste one of the most famous wines in the world and treat yourself to the highly precious white truffle. Obviously some food tasting is a must!
GREEN PASS IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EXCURSION, PLEASE CARRY IT WITH YOU. IN CASE YOU DO NOT HAVE IT, YOU CAN OBTAIN IT ONBOARD.
- Barolo: winery
- Alba: rare white truffle tasting
- Southern Piedmont is one of the favorite destinations of the most refined palates
- Barolo is the home of the wine of the same name, which is known and recognized around the world. After a walk downtown, your guide will take you to visit a family-run winery to taste this prestigious wine.
- The visit continues in Alba. After a walk downtown, you'll be on to your second gourmet appointment: a tasting of Tuber Magnatum Pico, a rare white truffle. It's worth its weight in gold! And that isn't just a figure of speech: in fact it's so precious that it's listed on the stock exchange with a value almost equivalent to that of the precious metal!
- We'll head back to the ship with the flavor of these Italian culinary delights still in our mouths.
Good to know
- The bus journey from the port to Barolo takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Menus may vary according to season to ensure the constant high quality of the dishes served.
- Before booking the excursion or once on board, contact the excursion office to check the availability of vegetarian or gluten-free dishes and to report any food intolerances.