Panorama, Culture, Packed lunch
In a nutshell
Good to know
London is a magnificent city, with numerous things to do and see. You have to discover its magic at least once in your life. This tour provides the opportunity to fully visit it.
- Panoramic drive: Big Ben, Piccadilly Circus, Backhingham Palace, Parliament, Trafalgar square, St. Paul's Cathedral, London Tower Westminster Abbey
- London is a fascinating and busy city with so much to see and to do that you should pay at least one visit in your life. Comfortably sitting in our bus, and after a ride of approx 2 hours we will arrive in the City. Famous places like Big Ben, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace, Parliament, Trafalgar Square and St. Paul's Cathedral, the London Tower and Westminster Abby and many other sights waiting for you.
- You have the chance to see some of these beautiful places from the bus (route and stops depend on traffic and parking conditions). During the tour you will have as well some free time for lunch, shopping or a stop off in one of the pubs.
Good to know
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- The tour includes a 2-hour coach ride from Southampton.
- This tour includes a basket lunch prepared by our ship staff.
- The local currency is sterling pounds and the Euro is not accepted.
- The guide will leave the group until the end of the visit of London and will not join the bus for the journey back to Southampton.
- The order of visits and places visited may vary depending on daily traffic conditions. It cannot be granted that all places can be seen.