A FUN AFTERNOON IN ST. PETERSBURG
In a nutshell
Good to know
An afternoon dedicated to St. Petersburg's key sights, with a particular focus on the Peter and Paul Fortress.
- Sightseeing tour including the Winter Palace, Neva river, St. Isaac's Cathedral and the Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood
- Tour inside the Peter and Paul Fortress and the cathedral of the same name
- Visit to a local souvenir shop
- Our excursion will begin with a sightseeing tour of the city, passing its famous streets and sights and admiring its well-known buildings from outside. Highlights include the Winter Palace, the Neva river, Saint Isaac's Cathedral and the Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood. We will travel alongside the city's canals, flanked by lavish, sparkling buildings with gold spires, cathedrals with colourful bulbous domes, and beautiful gardens full of flowers.
- We will stop in the heart of St. Petersburg for a tour inside the Peter and Paul Fortress and the cathedral of the same name, where political prisoners were kept before the October Revolution. We will find ourselves in the tallest building in the city which also holds the tombs of the Romanovs and beautiful 18th-century icons.
- For a beautiful end to our excursion, our final stop will be at a souvenir shop where we can indulge our whims with products for all tastes.
Good to know
- Space is limited, so please reserve early.
- Suitable clothing is
recommended for entrance to places of worship.
- During religious celebrations
the visit will be from outside only.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This tour is not recommended for Guests with mobility problems.
- The order of
the visits may be reversed.