THE CHARMING KRKA NATIONAL PARK
Designed for families, Culture & local gems, Less than 1 hour walking, Family friendly, 50
A day full of adventure among the natural wonders of Krka National Park with its breathtaking waterfalls and a pleasant river cruise as far as a picturesque town where we enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Sightseeing tour of Dalmatia
- Krka National Park
- Skradinski Buk waterfalls
- Cruise as far as Skradin
- Restaurant lunch
- We leave the port by coach and embark on a pleasant south-bound sightseeing tour of Dalmatia during which we can observe the typical charming Mediterranean nature.
- Our destination is the Krka National Park, a protected area of around 14 hectares of land that takes its name of the river that runs through it.
- We stop to admire the park’s beating heart, where the river generated seven amazing waterfalls including the spectacular Skradinski Buk, a 45 metre drop cascading over 17 natural travertine barriers.
- We then visit a few water mills and the nearby ethnographic museum recreating a typical Dalmatian village with its perfectly restored stone houses.
- After some free time to visit the park at our own leisure, we get on a boat for a river cruise as far as Skradin, a small picturesque town on the river Krka.
- Once there, we make our way to a local restaurant where we enjoy a delicious lunch before heading back to Zadar.
Good to know
- This excursion includes a long walk on uneven ground, it is therefore not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Comfortable walking or hiking shoes are recommended.
- This excursion includes a flight with 194 steps.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.