ANTIGUA ON-BOARD A CATAMARAN WITH SNORKELLING
PasseparTour, Beach, 6
In a nutshell Navigating the Caribbean is a splendid opportunity which should not be missed: on-board a catamaran, we will sail off the coast of Antigua and plunge into the crystal-clear waters to snorkel.
Good to know
- Catamaran trip
- Snorkelling near to the coral reef
- Beach: relaxation and swimming
- Caribbean music and light snack
- The tour begins with a pleasant catamaran trip off the port of St. John's, along Antigua's western coast in the Caribbean Sea.
- The weather permitting, the catamaran will drop anchor near to a coral reef off shore, where we can snorkel. The Caribbean is an excellent place to snorkel thanks to the crystal-clear water, the good condition of corals and the extremely rich underwater life: a truly thrilling experience.
- Then we will sail towards Antigua, to a dreamlike beach, just one of the many magical beaches in this area. Here, we can decide to simply spend timerelaxing, sunbathing, taking a nice stroll or swimming. All the while, before us an intoxicating panorama which we can but only appreciate.
- Accompanying us on our trip, will be Caribbean music and scrumptious drinks with a light snack, details which make the atmosphere on this trip even more buzzing.
- We will leave the beach behind and take in the splendid views we will see during our crossing taking us back to our ship. Every second on this trip provides us with unforgettable moments; even when simply moving from one place to the next, these are occasions to admire postcard-like scenarios.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide. The crew will provide information in English.
- This excursion requires that you know how to swim and that you are physically fit.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.