SAGE MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK WITH A STOP AT THE BEACH
In a nutshell An unusual way to discover Tortola's natural heritage. This excursion will take us to fascinating places off the beaten track like Sage Mountain National Park, where we will embark on a walking excursion followed by a lovely swim in the sea off one of the island's most stunning beaches.
Good to know
- Safari bus tour
- Sage Mountain National Park
- Walking excursion through the park
- Relaxing on the beach
- We will set off on a safari bus to explore the wild side of Tortola on an adventure through the interior of the island.
- New breathtaking views will appear around every corner allowing us to admire the lush vegetation and soak up the natural charm of this part of the Tropics.
- We will head to Sage Mountain National Park, home to the highest peak in the Virgin Islands, standing 523 metres tall and offering incredible views of Tortola and the entire archipelago.
- We will embark on a walking excursion along one of the park's trails, surrounded by an abundance of species of plants and trees that are protected here and can flourish undisturbed. Nature reigns supreme here and we will soon feel at one with the environment.
- Our excursion will then continue on a safari bus, which will take us to our final destination, one of the most charming beaches on the island where we will have an hour free to relax, swim and soak up the sun.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems or pregnant women.
- Closed shoes with non-slip soles are recommended.
- Participants may get dirty during the excursion, therefore we do not recommend wearing white and/or new items of clothing.
- Sun loungers and parasols are not included but may be hired on the beach.