WALK AMONGST NATURE ALONG THE BANKS OF THE LAKE
Panorama, PasseparTour, Nature, Drink included
A tour for nature lovers: amongst evocative tropical landscapes, the Grand Etang Lake is the ideal place for those looking for peace and tranquillity.
What we will see
- Tropical forest excursion, walk
- Grand Etang National Park, Grand Etang Lake
What we will do
- We will set off, by coach, from St. George, the picturesque capital of Grenada, heading towards the Grand Etang National Park passing over fern-covered hills, taking in the panorama.
- With a fresh breeze on our faces and surrounded by a blossoming rainforest, we will begin our walk amongst nature which takes us round the Grand Etang volcanic lake, where we will be left amazed by the tranquillity of this location, with the hum of the hummingbirds with their emerald colour throats and the jabbering of the mona monkeys playing on the tops of trees.
- Following a brief stop on the banks of the lake, we will head for Beausejour Bay and then back to the port to hop on board the ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- There is limited availability of English speaking guides.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Suitable trekking shoes with non-slip soles are recommended.