DISCOVERING THE PARKS, BEACHES AND MUSEUMS OF CURAÇAO
Panorama, Nature, Culture
A thrilling excursion to discover the most characteristic parts of the island of Curaçao - from the white beaches and natural parks teeming with local flora and fauna to the old slave quarters and plantation mansions to admire the unique combination of nature and human presence on the island.
- Historical mansions with plantations
- Old slave quarters
- Boka Tabla National Park
- Photos in West Point
- Playa Forti
- Most beautiful beach on the island: blue sea and white sand
- Photos at Jan Kok Salt Lake: pink flamingos
- We leave the port behind us and head west.
- Along the way, we spot many historical mansions with their plantations and the old slave quarters.
- Our guide will provide information on the places we visit.
- Our first stop is the Boka Tabla National Park.
- As we cross the park, we catch sight of the waves breaking onto the rock formations of the coast, the perfect testimony of nature’s strength.
- Once in West Point, we stop off briefly for *photos from the coach of the magnificent view of the Caribbean Sea from Playa Forti, an amazing beach with a 10-metre high cliff where people dive from.
- Our next stop is the most beautiful beach on the island with its unforgettable turquoise sea and blinding white sand.
- On our way back to the ship, we make a short stop for photos at the Jan Kok Salt Lake where, with a bit of luck, we might spot a few pink flamingos.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- We recommend bringing insect repellent with you.
- During the tour, the guide will provide information in English only.