SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS
Relax, Active & adventurous, Less than 1 hour walking
In a nutshell
Good to know
A unique experience to meet, swim and play with the dolphins to appreciate their gentle playful nature. Not to be missed!
- Short introduction to dolphin anatomy
- Swimming with dolphins
- The first part of our excursion includes a short introduction to dolphin anatomy. Afterwards, we enjoy a swim with these magnificent mammals in their natural environment and appreciate their gentle playful nature.
- We can get to know these animals up close, touch and play with them and, with a bit of luck, we may even get a kiss.
Good to know
- Maximum number of participants: 6 for 2 dolphins.
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Minimum height: 130 cm.
- You must be physically fit to take part in this excursion, must be able to swim and know how to use flippers.
- Life-jackets available, compulsory for participants under 15.
- Do not use sun cream or wear jewellery as it may hurt the dolphins.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this excursion.
- Before setting off on the excursion, participants will be asked to fill in and sign a release form.
- Visitors are not permitted to take photos or videos during water activities.
- During the tour, the guide will provide information in English only.