FACE-TO-FACE ENCOUNTER WITH DOLPHINS
Relax, Designed for families, Active & adventurous, Less than 1 hour walking, Family friendly
A unique exciting experience for all ages to meet, swim and play with the dolphins to appreciate their gentle playful nature. Not to be missed!
- Platform to admire dolphins up close
- Short introduction on dolphin biology, behaviour and protection
- We are taken to a shallow-water platform from where we can meet and pet dolphins, magnificent sea mammals with a peaceful friendly nature.
- An expert will provide a short introduction on dolphin biology, behaviour and protection.
Good to know
- You don’t need to be able to swim to take part in the excursion.
- Do not use sun cream or wear jewellery as it may hurt the dolphins.
- Before setting off on the excursion, participants will be asked to fill in and sign a release form.
- Minors under 8 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult during water activities.
- There are a few steps leading to the water from the platform.
- Visitors are not permitted to take photos or videos during water activities.
- During the tour, the guide will provide information in English only.