TOUR OF MARTINIQUE BY JEEP
Panorama, Nature, Drink included
An exciting tour of Martinique in an off-road vehicle, exploring unspoiled nature, including banana plantations and tropical forests, in order to fully appreciate the atmosphere of this wonderful Caribbean island.
- Saint-Joseph, lush forest.
- Banana plantations
- Coeur Bouliki River
- We leave the ship by jeep and we drive along the main road to the town of Saint-Joseph. We then gain access to a private area where we can observe some rivers before we venture with our jeep into the forest, characterised by lush vegetation. A stop here is a must to appreciate the peacefulness of the place.
- We proceed with our tour of the island along roads that overlook valleys and mountains going through banana plantations, and in so doing we learn something about Martinique's agricultural produce.
- Following our itinerary we reach a picturesque quiet place that is famous for the Coeur Bouliki river, where we can have a thirst quenching drink and cool down seated in the river basin.
- On our return journey to Fort-de-France we take internal roads with magnificent views of the bay before we arrive at the ship.
Good to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with heart, neck or back problems and pregnant women.
- Minimum age: 4 years. Minors under the age of 4 cannot participate in the excursion as the jeeps are not equipped with suitable child seats.
- The excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark at Martinique.