ADVENTURE AMONG THE TREES AT CANOPY CUMAYASA
In a nutshell
Good to know
An experience that is fun and at the same time eco-friendly and enables us to admire the spectacular natural beauty of the Dominican Republic from the tree tops!
- Cumayasa Sky Adventure: a tour over the trees
- The Cumayasa Sky Adventure was built as a circuit with 7 double cables. The circuit is 1.4 km long with 14 stations (platforms) at regular intervals which link the trees and overlook the Cumayasa River, offering a stunning view over the Island's magnificent natural heritage.
- At the end of the circuit, when we reach the last platform close to the river, we are offered fresh fruit and a small bottle of water.
- At the 'Tiki bar' it is also possible to purchase alcoholic drinks.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Securely fastened harness and helmet must be worn.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems and pregnant women.
- Age limit: this is open to guests between the ages of 10 and 60.
- Upon arrival at the Canopy Cumayasa centre, all participants must fill in and sign a release of liability form.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- The boat journey from the ship to La Romana dock takes around 90 minutes each way.