THE BEST OF TORTOLA
In a nutshell A sightseeing tour of all the beautiful sights Tortola has to offer, including views that stretch as far as the other islands in the archipelago. We can take unforgettable photos and enjoy an utterly relaxing break on Long Bay beach, where we can sip a drink and go for a refreshing swim.
Good to know
- Sightseeing tour of the coast
- Capoons Bay
- Carrot Bay
- Road Town bay
- Long Bay
- Once we have left the port, we will travel along the spectacular coastal road called Sir Francis Highway, which will treat us to beautiful views of Tortola and the surrounding islands.
- We will continue along the road that sweeps over the hills around Capoons Bay and the lush tropical landscape surrounding Carrot Bay.
- We will cross the mountains, revealing amazing views to capture on camera: the beaches, valleys and rolling green hills of the island of Tortola. In the distance, we can also glimpse the islands of Jost Van Dyke and Saint Thomas, and, on a particularly clear day, the island of Puerto Rico.
- After admiring Road Town bay from above, which is where our ship is docked, we will pass through the ridgeroads on our way to Long Bay.
- Then we will arrive at Long Bay, one of the most beautiful and photographed beaches in the Caribbean, where the stunning turquoise waters lap a stretch of soft sand – the perfect place for an unforgettable swim.
- We will stop here for a short time and sip a fruit punch that we will kindly be offered. We can spend the time we have available swimming, relaxing on the beach or enjoying a stroll through paradise before returning to the port.
Good to know
- The excursion is conducted by the driver in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- The beach is not equipped; sun loungers and parasols are not included.