RHINO RIDER AND SNORKELLING IN ANTIGUA
In a nutshell
Good to know
A thrilling adventure aboard a rhino rider inflatable motorboat in the uncontaminated waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- Jolly Harbour
- Rhino rider tour
- Cades Reef
- Snorkelling, swimming, relaxation
- After leaving the port by minibus, we ride through Antigua’s countryside with its villages and small churches, perfect examples of the local culture. We head towards West as far as Jolly Harbour.
- We are then welcomed by an instructor that provides us with a few information on how to safely manoeuvre our two-seater small motorboats. After familiarising with our boat, we are ready for our rhino rider tour. We follow our instructor on a thrilling adventure in the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- We leave the port and head towards Antigua’s western coast passing by numerous bays as far as Cades Reef.
- We then stop for some snorkelling to admire the Caribbean underwater life, to go for a swim in the crystal-clear waters of the sea or to relax a little while sunbathing on the boat and taking in the wonderful scenery.
- Afterwards, we head back to Jolly Harbour along the coast. On our way there, we can admire numerous beaches lapped by the crystal-clear Caribbean waters - a delight for the eye. We then return to the port.
Good to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- This excursion requires that you know how to swim and that you are physically fit.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with back problems and pregnant women.
- You must wear life jackets.
- Participants must comply with safety information.
- It is not possible to bring your personal belongings on board the jet ski.
- Minimum age for steering the boat: 18 years. Minimum age 5 years to partecipate
- Maximum weight per boat: 180 kg in total. Maximum of 2 persons per boat.
- Individual participants are not permitted on the excursion.
- Masks and snorkels are provided on-site.