La Romana/Santo Domingo
ADVENTURE AMONG THE TREES AT THE CANOPY CUMAYASA RANCH
In a nutshell
Good to know
A fun experience that enables us to admire the best of Dominican nature from above and, precisely, from the tree tops!
- Canopy Cumayasa
- Tree itinerary
- Cumayasa River
- Canopy Cumayasa was built as a circuit with 7 double cables. The circuit is 1.4 km long with 14 stations (platforms) at regular intervals which link the trees and overlook the Cumayasa River, offering a stunning view over the Island's magnificent natural heritage.
- At the end of the circuit, when we reach the last platform close to the river, we are offered fresh fruit and a small bottle of water.
- At the 'Tiki bar' it is also possible to purchase alcoholic drinks.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Securely fastened harness and helmet must be worn.
- To participate in this excursion, you must be physically fit; the excursion is not recommended for those who have mobility problems or pregnant women.
- Age limit: this is open to guests between the ages of 10 and 60.
- Before setting off on the excursion, participants will be asked to fill in and sign a release form.
- The excursion returns to the port and is reserved for both guests in transit and disembarking. Check on board if the tour is compatible with your flight.