BEACH AND COUNTRYSIDE OF CURAÇAO
Relax, Active & adventurous, Less than 1 hour walking
A pleasant easy excursion suitable for all ages to discover the less touristy part of Curaçao, perfect for those wishing to spend a day on a lovely Caribbean beach to swim and relax.
- Tour of the western part of Curaçao
- Plantation owner mansions, views of mountains and salt pans
- Pink flamingos
- Relax on a beach in Curaçao
- We start our excursion on a unique painted bus that takes us to the western part of the island of Curaçao.
- Our guide provides us with information on the scenery characterised by the mansions of plantation owners and views of the mountains and salt pans. With a bit of luck, we might even spot a few pink flamingos.
- We then reach one of the most famous characteristic beaches on the island where we can choose whether to go for a swim in the turquoise Caribbean waters or simply relax in the shade of a palm tree.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The excursion is not recommended to those under the age of 4.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel and sun cream.
- During the tour, the guide will provide information in English only.
- We recommend bringing insect repellent with you.