SYDNEY BY NIGHT
Sightseen, Less than 1 hour walking, 50
The ideal opportunity to discover the charm of Sydney just when the city glows up with the thousand lights of the evening. After a tour along the main places of interest a panoramic dinner awaits us at the Sydney Tower.
- The Rocks
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Kings Cross
- Cena panoramica alla Sydney Tower
- Australia's largest and most cosmopolitan city, Sydney is built around one of the most beautiful harbours in the world.
- Travel to Sydney Tower where you will enjoy a buffet dinner. Construction of Sydney Tower began in late 1970 and was opened to the public in August 1981. Enjoy 360 degree views of Sydney from 270 meters above the streets below from Sydney Tower while dining.
- After dinner, drive to Sydney's famous architectural masterpiece, the Sydney Opera House. Here, enjoy the breathtaking views of the city, harbour and the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge in the night close up. Reboard your coach to then transfer back to wharf.
Good to know
- Space is limited, so please reserve early.