RELAXING IN PORTO DE GALINHAS
Beach, Lunch not included
Let's enjoy a few relaxing hours in what used to be a slave port but which is now considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil - Porto de Galinhas. Thanks to the crystal-clear waters, palm trees and natural pools, it is a truly unforgettable place.
What we will see
- Porto de Galinhas
- Sugarcane plantations
- Small rural communities and fishermen boats
- Wonderful beaches
- Crystal-clear waters
- Natural pools
- Boat ride
- Beach buggy ride
What we will do
- We leave Recife and head South to Porto de Galinhas, one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil.
- On our way there, we can see large sugar cane plantations, palm trees, small rural communities and fishing boats.
- The beach welcomes us with its crystal-clear waters, palm trees, natural pools and an excellent facility suitable for water sports. We make the most of our free time to relax, stroll, take amazing pictures and, naturally, take a dip in the water to see the most colourful fish in the region.
- We can also go on a boat ride to admire a wonderful view of Porto de Galinhas from the sea, or on a beach buggy ride to discover the Muro Alto and Manacaipé beaches.
What you need to know
- Boat and beach buggy ride not included in the price of the excursion.
- There is limited availability of English-language guides; if these are not available the local guide's commentary will be translated by a local interpreter.