TRANSFER TO THE ISLAND OF GUARUJÁ
In a nutshell Whenever summer approaches, the people of São Paulo flock to the island of Guarujá, a beach resort packed with leisure and entertainment. We also join in the local tradition, taking advantage of the beaches and the countless shops of this area.
Good to know
- Guarujá Island
- Time out on the beach, shopping, restaurants
- We board a coach and leave the port of Santos, heading to our destination: the exclusive island of Guarujá, connected to the mainland by a bridge.
- The resort of Guarujá, much loved by the people of São Paulo, is a unique blend of unspoiled nature and modern buildings where the splendour of the beaches is combined with all the amenities and entertainment anyone could wish for.
- In the time available, we are spoiled for choice enjoying all the amenities that this area has to offer: we can relax on the beach with a view stretching far out to sea, take time out for shopping in the boutiques and shopping centres around the district or take advantage of the many restaurants for a culinary journey into Brazilian traditions.
Good to know
- The excursion is only for guests not disembarking in Santos.
- The ride to Guarujá takes about 1 hour.