CAMBORIÚ BY CABLE CAR AND SCHOONER
A unique experience discovering the wonderful scenery of Camboriú, first on a cable car and then on a typical Brazilian schooner. We will admire Laranjeiras beach and gaze out at the city, the bay, the river, the tropical Atlantic jungle, and much more. Not to be missed!
- Cable car from Barra Sul station up to the Aguada hills
- Fantastic panoramic views
- Angelo Antonio Bogo Auditorium with a level dedicated to free culture
- Second stop at the Atlantic forest station: funfair and nature trail area
- Ecological walk through various sightseeing points in the forest: Navegantes Beach and Laranjeiras Beach
- Laranjeiras Beach station
- Laranjeiras, one of the most beautiful beaches in Santa Catarina: calm, crystal-clear sea
- Free time for a stroll along the seafront, visiting artisan shops and local restaurants
- Free time to sample typical Brazilian dishes, hire a kayak or boat
- We will start our tour at Barra Sul station, where we will board a cable car and travel up to 240 metres above sea level to the top of the Aguada hills, where we will enjoy incredible 360° panoramic views that span the entire coastal strip.
- There are four different levels on the journey: as well as the entrance and exit, there is an exhibition centre called theAngelo Antonio Bogo Auditorium and a level dedicated to free culture where works of art are displayed.
- The second stop on our tour is Atlantic Forest station where we will find a funfair and an area boasting 60,000 m2 of nature trails. Then we can get off and enjoy an ecological walk as we are provided with information on the local flora and fauna.
- During the walk we will stop at various points in the forest boasting wonderful views: first from Balneario Camboriú over Navegantes Beach, then of the stunning scenery of the Atlantic Ocean, and finally views of Laranjeiras Beach.
- When we go back to the cable car, we will travel down to Laranjeiras Beach station, whose unique spiral architecture seems to be inspired by the shape of the sea shells on the Brazilian coast.
- This beach, which the station is named after, is one of the most beautiful in Santa Catarina. The sea is calm and crystal-clear here - perfect for a swim.
- At this point, we will have time for a stroll along the seafront and to explore the area more, visiting the artisan shops, fish stalls and eating in the local restaurants.
- Before boarding the *Escuna Pirata (a kind of typical Brazilian schooner with toilets and a bar service) to return to the ship, we will have some free time to sample some typical Brazilian dishes, hire a kayak or a boat and enjoy the views of one of the most beautiful beaches in the area.
Good to know