ILHABELA BY BIKE
In a nutshell A bike ride along the Ilhabela cycle path, which stretches among the main sights of this beautiful city.
Good to know
- Bicycle tour of the city
- Igreja Nossa Senhora D'Ajuda
- Canoa de Voga
- Casa da Princesa Praia do Perequê
- Igreja de São João
- Engenho D’Agua beach
- After disembarking at the Vial dock, we are given a bike, helmet, map and padlock.
- We can now start our tour of the city with a local guide who will show us the main tourist attractions and provide interesting historical information. Which is said to have been built by slaves in 1532, and Canoa de Voga passing by Casa da Princesa (the Princess House).
- We continue towards the Praia do Perequê beach, where Igreja de São João, the oldest church on the island, is located.
- We stop at the Engenho D’Agua beach to catch our breath and enjoy the views on our way back into town, where we can do some shopping and buy a souvenir to take home with us as a memento of this truly enchanting place.
Good to know
- Due to the height of the bicycle, the tour is not recommended to children under the age of 12.
- There is no tour guide.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- To participate in the excursion, you need to know how to ride a bike and be in good physical shape.
- The excursion is not recommended for guests who are allergic to insect bites.