Punta del Este
CULTURAL LIFE IN PUNTA DEL ESTE
Discover Punta del Este, a Latin American destination famous not only for its seaside tourism but also for its cultural offer, a perfect combination making it truly unique.
- Playa Mansa
- Playa Brava
- Residential neighbourhoods and villas
- Ralli museums
- Avenida Gorlero
- Casa Pueblo in Punta Ballena
- We leave the port behind and head towards Punta Ballena, a long itinerary that passes through the beautiful residential neighbourhoods of Pinares, Beverly Hills and San Rafael, where we see numerous villas surrounded by nature, as well as Playa Mansa e Playa Brava.
- In the elegant Beverly Hills neighbourhood, we will visit the Ralli Museums, a modern structure hosting both permanent collections and temporary exhibitions dedicated to Latin American modern art and which has also some sculptures by Salvador Dalì on display.
- At lunchtime, we have some free time to stroll along Avenida Gorlero, a long street lined with bars, restaurants and shops. We have all the time we need to grab a bite to eat, go to the beach or do some shopping.
- We then make our way towards the fabulous Casapueblo in Punta Ballena, just a few km from Punta del Este. Casapueblo is a housing complex and cultural centre designed by the famous Uruguayan artist Carlos Paez Vilaró and built on a cliff, offering amazing sea views.
Good to know
We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.