OFF-ROAD VEHICLE ADVENTURE TO THE WADI BANI KHALID
The longest tour, Sightseen, Active & adventurous, From 1 to 3 hours walking, Free of guide, 53
In a nutshell An off-road excursion to discover the evocative Wadi Bani Khalid and the dunes of Oman's desert.
Good to know
- Packed lunch at the Wadi Bani Khalid
- The Omani desert known as 'Wahiba Sands'
- We will leave the port of Mina Qaboos and we will begin our journey in an off-road vehicle to the Wadi Bani Khalid, passing through a series of evocative mountain villages.
- Next, the road takes us in the direction of the wadi, travelling alongside a long shallow pool of water surrounded by vegetation, at the end of which we will arrive in another village.
- We will stop at another wadi where we can have our packed lunch.
- After lunch we will return to our off-road vehicle and proceed towards Oman's great desert known as the 'Wahiba Sands'. Our expert guides drivers will introduce us to the thrill of driving over sand dunes.
- At the end of the journey through the desert we will return to the port.
Good to know
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Guests must be in good physical health; this excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems, with back or neck problems.
- This excursion involves a ride on an asphalt track on board a safari style jeep for 6 hours and a 4x4 ride for approximately 1 hour.
- This excursion does not feature a guide, the driver will provide information in English.
- Places are limited, so please reserve early.
- Minors under the age of 4 cannot participate in the excursion.
- Pregnant woman can not participate.
- The capacity of each jeep is 4 people, therefore they will be shared with other guests.
- We cannot garantee the places on the same jeeps to the same families.
- It is not possible to carry strollers inside the jeeps.