THE TREASURES OF SALALAH AND THE ALLURING GEYSERS BY THE SEA
Panorama, PasseparTour, Shopping
In a nutshell
Good to know
A fascinating tour to discover the most ancient sites of Salalah and an extraordinary visit to the sea geysers.
- Tomb of the Prophet Ayoub (Job) in Jebel Qara
- Mughsail beach and the sea geysers
- Al Husn Souk
- Scenic tour of Salalah
- In Jebel Qara we will visit the evocative tomb of Prophet Ayoub, better known by his biblical name Job.
- On the way to Mughsail beach, we will admire beautiful landscapes unfolding before our eyes.
- Amongst the magnificent beaches located to the west of Salalah, Mughsail is one of the best known for its 'sea geysers', which emerge from the rocky protrusions just before the coast. With a little luck, as it is not always possible to rely on natural phenomena, we will see sensational water jets and lather coming out of the natural openings dug into the rock and which, at times, can reach up to 15 metres.
- We will then head to the Al Husn Souk, the old market where we will have some free time for shopping and purchasing local, artisan products.
- Before returning to the port, we will end our excursion with a scenic tour of Salalah.
Good to know
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Places on this excursion are limited. So please
- There are 34 steps from Mughsail beach to the sea geysers; the route to the sea geysers takes place along a rocky road.
- We do not recommend wearing shorts, swimsuits or sleeveless t-shirts.
- Dollars are accepted in the souk.
- The excursion may take place in the morning or afternoon.
- On Thursdays, Fridays and national holidays, museums, mosques, archaeological sites and shops may be closed without warning.