Panorama, Culture, Shopping, 2
In a nutshell With its colonial past and lively multi-ethnic present, Singapore is a multifaceted metropolis ready to be discovered. Let us completely immerse ourselves into this Eastern microcosm to admire the vital spirit and pulsating essence of 'The Lion City' among the most authentic examples of its architecture and traditional flavours.
Good to know
- Gardens by the Bay
- Little India
- Arab Street
- Colonial district
- Merlion Park
- Buffet lunch at Fullerton Hotel
- Chinatown Heritage Centre
- Mount Faber
- Gardens by the Bay. Our fascinating tour upon the discovery of Singapore begins with a visit to the Gardens by the Bay.
- Our tour continues onto Singapore's ethnic areas beginning with Little India, a lively and colourful area characterised by small stores, the aroma of spices and music.
- We will then continue onto Arab Street, a Muslim area specialising in Indonesian batik, silk, sarongs and various blouses; and then Chinatown, Singapore's cultural centre, which with its temples, decorated balconies and lively roads offers insight on life in times past.
- Afterwards we will head to the colonial district, where we will board a boat to take us from Clarke Quay to Merlion Park.
- Once lunch time arrives, we will go to Fullerton Hotel, where a delicious buffet awaits.
- With full stomachs and restored, we will continue on our tour and head to the Chinatown Heritage Centre.
- Our tour comes to an end with a stop at Mount Faber, where we can enjoy a unique view of the island of Sentosa and the skyline of Singapore; a view to be immortalised in photographic scenes.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark in Singapore.