A NIGHT IN SINGAPORE
In a nutshell
Let's discover Singapore by night with a bus tour of the most beautiful spots, a fascinating navigation on the Singapore river, a tasty buffet dinner and finally a walk to shop.
- Benjamin Sheares Bridge
- Hotel Marina
- Hotel Oriental
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel
- Swissôtel The Stamford
- Boat ride
- Boat Quay
- Buffet dinner at the Fullerton Hotel
- The bus journey begins with the crossing of the Benjamin Sheares Bridge, the longest bridge in the city, 1.8 km long, and the highest, 20 m, from which we enjoy an unforgettable spectacle of the night skyline of the city.
- In our panoramic tour we can observe the commercial district, the former headquarters of the Poste Generali (now Fullerton Hotel), the area of the Hotel Marina, the Oriental, the Ritz-Carlton, the Esplanade and, from a distance, the Swissôtel The Stamford.
- The bus takes us to the monumental complex of the Esplanade, which wraps its two theaters in a double glass shell. Impossible not to be fascinated by the aluminum screens that allude to the geometric motifs of the weaving of canes typical of Asian craftsmanship.
- We arrive in Chinatown; here we have free time to spend time wandering, shopping and capturing unique views of this characteristic neighborhood.
- After getting off the bus we board the boat for a relaxing ride on the Singapore river from which we can admire the crowded Boat Quay jetty with numerous restaurants offering local and international cuisine
- We arrive at Merlion Park where we are delighted with a delicious buffet dinner at the Fullerton Hotel
- At the end of the dinner, we return on board the bus.
- Our evening is coming to an end with the nocturnal images of the enchanting Singapore that flow before our eyes and return to the port.