SAND DUNE ADVENTURE IN A 4X4 VEHICLE
Discovery & taste, Active & adventurous, Less than 1 hour walking, Free of guide, 51
In a nutshell
Good to know
An excursion to explore life in the desert, amidst ever-changing dunes and a traditional Bedouin camp
- Dubai Desert
- Bedouin camp
- Camel ride (optional)
- On this exciting excursion we experience the thrill of climbing up and down the peaks and troughs of sand dunes on powerful 4x4vehicles driven by desert safari experts.
- We stop at a Bedouin camp in the desert to savour a delicious Arab coffee accompanied by delicious dates, dried fruit and fruit juices.
- During our stop, we also have the opportunity to experience the excitement of a ride on camelback or to climb up and down the peaks and troughs of steep sand dunes.
Good to know
- Space is limited, so please reserve early.
- Guests must be in good physical health, this excursion is not recommended to guests with mobility or back problems problems.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes (for the desert) and casual clothing.
- This tour does not feature a guide.
- Pregnant women cannot participate in the excursion.
- Minors under the age of 4 cannot participate in the excursion.
- The capacity of each jeep is 6 people, therefore they will be shared with other guests.
- All guests taking part in this excursion must leave their luggage outside the cabin according to their disembarkation time (check the Diario di Bordo).
- Hand luggage deposit is available on board.
- This excursion is reserved to all the guests who will not disembark in Dubai and to disembarking guests with the flight after 6 pm from Dubai Airport.
- We cannot garantee the same places on the same jeeps to families.
- It is not possible to carry strollers inside the jeeps.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to safeguard your health and comply with regulations and the safety protocol.