SAND DUNE ADVENTURE WITH ARAB-STYLE BARBECUE
Discovery & taste, Active & adventurous, Culture & local gems, My Explorations, Less than 1 hour walking, Free of guide, Protected Experience - Bubble Tours, 50
The magic of the desert will completely envelop us on this excursion that will reveal ancient traditions and offer us a typical Arab-style barbecue.
- Dubai Desert
- Bedouin camp
- Camel ride, sand dune skiing (if available), desert sunset
- Arab-style barbecue
- Belly dancing show
- We experience the thrill of driving up and down golden sand dunes in our comfortable 4x4 vehicles.
- After a daring drive, we stop at a camp, a peaceful, sheltered place recreating an authentic Arab setting. There we can relax and enjoy the silence of the desert, surrounded by impressive sand dunes that seem to glow in the sunset.
- For dinner at the camp we are treated to a sumptuous Arab-style barbecue with succulent meats and fresh salads.
- After dinner, we can relax and smoke shisha while we watch an fascinating belly dancing show under the stars.
- We will also be able to enjoy other exciting experiences at the camp, which only the desert can offer: riding on the back of a camel, skiing down sand dunes or even, weather permitting, admiring the sun set behind the dunes. It will definitely be an unforgettable evening.
Good to know
- Places are limited, so please reserve early.
- Guests must be in good physical health, this excursion is not recommended to guests with mobility or back problems.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes (for the desert) and casual clothing.
- This tour does not feature a guide, but a local escort that will speak English.
- Children under 4 years old and pregnant women can not participate.
- The capacity of each jeep is 6 people, therefore they will be shared with other guests.
- We cannot grant the places on the same jeeps to families.
- It is not possible to carry strollers inside the jeeps.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to safeguard your health and comply with regulations and the safety protocol.