PANORAMIC VIEW OF DUBAI'S SKYSCRAPERS, AND A VISIT TO THE AQUARIUM
Culture & local gems, Less than 1 hour walking, For everybody, Certified guide
An excursion to admire various aspects of the futuristic city of Dubai, amidst breathtaking skyscrapers, huge aquariums and avant-garde shopping centres
- Dubai Marina
- Burj Al Arab Hotel (photo stop)
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- Shopping centre Dubai Mall
- Our excursion will begin in the district of Dubai Marina, where we can admire the view of over 250 skyscrapers, hotels and resorts along a 3.5 km stretch which is effectively a city within the city.
- We then move on to the Burj Al Arab, the tallest hotel in the world, located on an artificial island, where we will be able to take some stunning photographs.
- The next stage of our tour will take us to the Burj Khalifa which offers unforgettable views. The Burj Khalifa is the tallest skyscraper in the world and is the centrepiece of a lively district of hotels, shops and all kinds of other entertainment attractions.
- Our visit to the skyscraper will begin at the reception on the ground floor with a multimedia presentation on the fascinating history of Dubai and the Burj Khalifa.
- From the reception, we take an exhilarating ride in the lift at a speed of 10 metres per second, up to the 124th floor where we can admire the 360° panoramic view of the city, the desert and the ocean.
- After this incredible experience, we are plunged into another incredible experience, a world of fantastic colours and spectacular creatures: the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo at Dubai Mall, where we have the opportunity to see over 33,000 different aquatic species. Awarded the Guinness World Record for the largest acrylic panel in the world, this aquarium, which has a capacity of 10 million litres of water, is home to one of the most comprehensive collections of marine life, including tiger sharks, beautiful sting rays and vast numbers of multi-coloured tropical fish.
- We will walk along the 48-metre long aquarium gallery, exploring 36 tanks with three different natural environments.
- We will end our visit with a shopping spree in the region's biggest shopping centre.
Good to know
- We inform our guests that on the 2nd day of Dubai all the excursions will leave early in the morning between 7 and 8 am.
- Places are limited, so please reserve early.
- All guests taking part in this excursion must leave their luggage outside the cabin according to their disembarkation time (check the Diario di Bordo).
- Hand luggage deposit is available on board.
- This excursion is reserved to all the guests who will not disembark in Dubai and to disembarking guests with the flight after 6pm from Dubai Airport.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to safeguard your health and comply with regulations and the safety protocol.