DUBAI BY NIGHT: DHOW CRUISE AND DINNER AT THE SKY VIEW
A unique opportunity to admire the different faces of Dubai, which in just a few years has been transformed from a desert oasis to an ultra-modern city, with a cruise on a typical boat, followed by a coach tour and dinner at the Sky View.
- Dhow ride in Dubai Creek
- Sheikh Zayed Street
- Emirates Towers (panoramic)
- Burj Khalifa (photo stop)
- Burj Al Arab (photo stop)
- Palm Jumeirah
- Atlantis Hotel
- Lost Chambers
- Dinner at Sky View
- We leave Port Rashid by coach and cross the spectacular city which is considered the new gateway to the East, admiring the bold architecture and modern atmosphere
- When we reach our boat, a typical wooden dhow, we set off on a romantic, relaxing cruise along Dubai Creek.
- During the boat ride, we will have the chance to admire the city from the river, seeing how the city's evolution over the course of the years is reflected in the architectural contradictions between new and old Dubai, from the wind towers to the imposing skyscrapers.
- Our exciting excursion continues back on the coach as we drive through the famous Sheikh Zayed City, known for its skyscrapers, the Emirates Towers and the Burj Khalifa, the tallest tower in the world where we stop to take pictures and have the chance to watch the beautiful fountain show.
- As we continue on our tour, the Burj Al Arab, the famous sail shaped hotel which is spectacularly lit up at night, appears before our eyes. After stopping to take some unforgettable photographs, we will travel to one of Dubai's wonders, the Palm Jumeirah, home to the spectacular Atlantis Hotel, a fabulous architectural feat which cost over two billion dollars.
- We enter the hotel to visit The Lost Chambers aquarium, dedicated to the legendary city of Atlantis.
Good to know
- Places are limited, so please reserve early
- Formal clothing is recommended: closed toe shoes (women may also wear open-toed shoes) and collared shirts; trainers, t-shirts and blue jeans are not allowed.
- This excursion is not recommended to guests with mobility problems.
- The minimum age for consuming alcoholic drinks is 21 years.