AN UNFORGETTABLE AFTERNOON AMIDST THE DUNES AND DINNER IN THE DESERT
Active & adventurous, Less than 1 hour walking, Free of guide, 50
In a nutshell
Good to know
The magic of the desert absolutely overwhelms us during this excursion to discover ancient traditions. This excursion includes a typical Arab-style barbecue.
- Desert of Abu Dhabi
- Bedouin camp
- Camel ride, skiing down the sand dunes (if available), henna tattoos, sunset in the desert
- Arab-style Barbecue d Saadiyat
- We leave the port in our 4x4 for the immense desert of Abu Dhabi with its sandy dunes. We stop briefly when we come to the desert to deflate the tyres and adjust the car stability to our route.
- Your desert safari will be a unique experience, a rollercoaster journey in this extreme, yet incredibly fascinating landscape.
- Accompanied by qualified drivers, we cross this exciting landscape and enjoy a truly unique experience. We stop at a typical Bedouin camp
- Whilst there, we will be able to experience the thrill of riding on a camel, skiing down the sand dunes and try a henna tattoo, or just admire the sunset as it embraces the golden desert sands.
- At the camp, we will be offered a typical barbecue buffet to taste Arab flavours, while a dancer will enchant us with a belly-dance.
- As the cool evening falls, we prepare to return to our ship.
Good to know
- This tour does not feature a guide, but a local escort who will provide general information in English.
- Places are limited, so please reserve early.
- Guests must be in good physical health, this excursion is not recommended to guests with mobility or back problems.
- Pregnant women cannot participate in the excursion.
- Minors under the age of 4 cannot participate in the excursion.
- The capacity of each jeep is 6 people, therefore they will be shared with other guests.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes (for the desert) and casual clothing.
- We cannot garantee the same places on the same jeeps for families.
- It is not possible to carry strollers inside the jeeps.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to safeguard your health and comply with regulations and the safety protocol.