In a nutshell Enjoy sightseeing, shopping, museums, markets, souks, local dining and much, as this tour allows you to experience the best of Dubai at your leisure. From the towering Burj Khalifa and the 7 star Burj Al Arab to the mysterious gold and spice souks, this fully narrated audio tour allows you to hop-off at 24 locations throughout the city.
Good to know
- Double-decker coach tour of Dubai
- We get on a comfortable double-decker coach offering great views from the first-level windows as well as the thrill of feeling at one with the city on the open-top second level.
- There are over 24 stops with the “hop-on, hop-off” formula where we can get on and off as we please and choose what sights to see each time. Coaches on our itinerary pass at regular intervals of 20 minutes so we can hop back on whenever we want to continue on our discovery of Dubai.
- Three different routes are available: the Red City Tour lasts approximately 2 hours, the Green Beach Tour lasts 2 hours and 20 minutes and the Blue Marina Tour lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes. As we have the whole day available, we are truly spoilt for choice!
- While comfortably seated on the coach, we can listen to the interesting audioguides (available in 12 different languages) providing information on the monuments and sights that can be admired on the way.
- How can we resist the temptation of admiring the towering Burj Khalifa, the tallest sky-scraper in the world, or the luxurious Burj Al Arab, the famous 7-star hotel whose unique sail shape has turned it into a symbol of the city? No problem: all of Dubai’s gems are within easy reach on this tour!
- Getting back to the port is also not a problem: Once you have completed your day in Dubai, a complimentary shuttle service is available from stop #1 back to the cruise ship terminal.
Good to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Headphones are available on the coach.
- The ticket is valid all day long.
- Your shoulders, arms and knees must be covered in order to enter places of worship.
- Free Wifi is available on all buses.